- Michael Amir
- David Dovrat
- Yehuda DarNew Methods for Video Coding
- Dmitry Rabinovich
- Ilana Segal"Broadcast Control of Swarms"
- Ariel Barel"Distributed Control of Multi-Agent Systems"
- Charles SuttonIntrinsic Dimensionality Estimation of Pulse-Signal Data
- Roee Francos"Swarms in Search and Sweep"
Studies Completed PhD
- Rotem Manor"Gathering and Guidance of Multi-Agent Systems"Currently at Rafael Ltd, Israel.
- Yotam Elor"Mathematical Analysis of Emergent Behavior in Multi- Agent Systems"Currently at Final, an algo-trading company.
- Yaniv Altshuler"Multi Agents Robotics in Dynamic Environments"Jointly with Dr. Israel Wagner, currently at ENDOR,his start-up, and affiliated with MIT’s Media Lab.
- Noam Gordon"Fundamental Problems in the Theory of Multi-Agent Robotics"Jointly with Dr. Israel Wagner. Currently Head of Algorithms Team at Camtek Ltd., Israel.
- Blayvas Ilya"On Accuracy Analysis of 3D Scanners, Binarization, and Machine Learning"Prof. Ron Kimmel was a principal advisor. Now in Hi-Tech, Israel.
- Tal Nir"Topics in Motion Analysis"Currently at Rafael Ltd, Israel.
- Israel Wagner"Ant Robotics: Search, Exploration and Covering in Multi-a(Ge)Nt Systems"Joint Dr. Michael Lindenbaum. Currently Member of Technical Staff at IBM Research, Haifa, Israel.
- Daphna Vasserman-Palti"Identifying and Tracking the Guide-Wire in the Coronary Arteries from X-Ray Images During PTCA"Prof. Rafael Beyar and Dr. N. Kiryati were principal advisors. Currently at a Hi-Tech Company in Israel.
- Arnon Amir"A Quantitative Approach to Perceptual Grouping in Computer Vision"Prof. Michael Lindenbaum was a principal advisor. Now at IBM-Almaden.
- Doron Shaked"Symmetry, Invariance and Evolution In Planar Shape Analysis"Former Head of Hewlett Packard Research Center, HP Labs, Haifa, Israel presently at GE Haifa.
- Ron Kimmel"Curve Evolution on Surfaces"Joint advisor with Dr. Nahum Kiryati. Currently Professor at CS Department, Technion.
- Guillermo Sapiro"Topics in Shape Evolution"Joint advisor with Prof. Allen Tannenbaum. Presently Chaired Professor at Duke University.
- Yachin Pnueli"Halftone Methods: Beyond Grid Based Methods"Currently at Google, Haifa.
- Nahum Kiryati"The Hough Transform: Analysis, Extensions"Currently Professor at EE Department, Tel Aviv University.
- Michael Lindenbaum"Topics in Gemetric Probing"Currently Professor at CS Department, Technion.
Studies Completed MSc
- Michael AmirProbabilistic Pursuits on GraphsCurrently pursuing a PhD with A.M. Bruckstein.
- David Dovrat"Gathering & Control of Unicycle A(ge)nts with Crude Bearing-Only Sensing Capabilities"Currently pursuing a PhD with A.M. Bruckstein.
- Dmitry Rabinovichathering of Agents on a LineCurrently pursuing a PhD with A.M. Bruckstein.
- Levi-Itzhak Bellaiche"Continuous Time Gathering of Agents with Limited Visibility and Bearing-Only Sensing"Currently at MobilEye.
- Roy Or-El"Enhanced Active Vision"Currently a PhD candidate at University of Washington with Prof. Ira Kemelmacher-Shlizerman.
- Ishai Shvartz"The Effect of Noise Patterns on Depth Perception in Autostereograms"Jointly with Dr.Avraham Tamar. Currently works in Hi-Tech.
- Yehuda Dar"Spatio-Temporal Bit-Allocation for Low Bit-Rate Video Coding"Currently pursuing PhD at Technion with A.M. Bruckstein and M. Elad.
- Eyal Regev"Multi Agent Systems in Stochastic Dynamic Environments"Jointly with Dr. Yaniv Altshuler.
- Shachar Shem-Tov"Topics in Over-Parametrization Variational Methods"Currently at Rafael Ltd, Israel.
- Daniel Vainsencher"2D Digital Balls"PhD from Technion with Dr. Shie Manor.
- Einat Tevel"Signal Digitization using Shortest Path Methods"Jointly with Prof. Arie Feurer. Currently works in Hi-Tech.
- Mark Ginzburg"Holographic Video-Scene Watermarking in the 3D-DFT Domain"Currently works in Hi-Tech.
- Ishay Goldin"Vesicles and Amoebae: On Globally Constrained Shape Deformation"Currently at a HiTech Start-up in Israel.
- Miriam Inberg"Quantitative Analysis of Blood Vessel Development in Medical Images"Works in Hi-Tech.
- Eliyahu Osherovich"Ant Robotics: Covering Continuous Domains by Multi-A(ge)nt Systems"PhD from Technion with Prof. Irad Yavneh. Currently at Amazon Research, Israel.
- Erez Brickner"The Populating Problem A Study in Multi-Nano-Robotics"Currently works in Hi-Tech.
- Tamer Salman"Learning Polynomial Generating Rules Using Support Vector Machines"Jointly with Prof. Yoram Baram, PhD from Technion with Yoram Baram.
- Alexander Nisenboim"Model Based Shape from Shading for Microelectronics Inspection Applications"Now works for IBM Research in Haifa, Israel.
- Vadim Makhervaks"Image Flows and One-Liner Graphical Image Representation"Jointly with Dr. Gill Barequet. Now works for IBM Research in Haifa, Israel.
- Dmitry Livshitz"Robotic Self Location Using Three Dimensional Fiducials and Omnidirectional Cameras"Currently works in HiTech.
- Adi Bar-Lev"Virtual marionettes: a system for real-time animation in 3D"Jointly with Prof. Gershon Elber. Now works in Hi-Tech in USA.
- Vladimir Yanovski"Simple Agents for Complex Tasks"Jointly with Dr. Israel Wagner. PhD from Waterloo University, Canada.
- Barak Hermesh"Fiducials for Precise Location Estimation"Currently in Hi-Tech, Israel.
- Guy Lebanon"Moire Pattern Synthesis"PhD at Carnegie Mellon with John Lafferty. Formerly Professor at Purdue University, then Georgia Tech, currently at NetFlix, USA.
- Boris Zemlyak"Direct Depth from Axial Camera Motion"Now works in Hi-Tech in California, USA.
- Michael Kliot"Local Multivalued Invariant Signatures and Their Usage in Pictorial Databases"Joint advisor with Dr. E. Rivlin. Now works for Rafael Ltd., Haifa, Israel.
- Ami Steiner"Planar Shape Enhancement and Exaggeration"Now works in HiTech, founder of E-Teacher Ltd.
- Polina Golland"Use of Color for Optical Flow Estimation"PhD at MIT with W.E.L. Grimson. Now Professor at MIT.
- Tzahi Shalit"Machine Vision Controlled Robotic Manipulation 3-D Object"
- Daphna Vasserman-Palti"Measurements of Mgcardlal Perfuslon by Imaging Technig Ues"Prof. Rafi Beyar was principal advisor. PhD at Technion with Nahum Kirayti, Alfred Bruckstein and Rafael Beyar.
- Arnon Amir"Depth from Structured Lisht and Axial Motion"PhD at Technion with Michael Lindenbaum and Alfred Bruckstein. Now at IBM Almaden Research, California, USA.
- Ziva Sommer"Subpixel Edge Following"Now works in Hi-Tech, Elbit, Haifa, Israel.
- Ron Kimmel"Shape from Shading Via Level Sets"PhD at Technion with Alfred Bruckstein.
- Doron Shaked"Visibility Features of Digitized Planar Shapes"PhD at Technion with Alfred Bruckstein.
- Einat Adin"Navigation Between Moving Obstacles"Now works for Rafael Ltd., Haifa, Israel.
- Yiftach Maayan"Digital Line and Plane Characterigation"Currently in Hi-Tech.
- Ram Baruch"A Fingerprint Identification System"Now works in Hi-Tech, founder of Koranix Ltd. in Koranit, Israel.
- Itai Nehoran"Image-Matching for Pointing One3d Target in Two Camera Image"Working in Hi-Tech.
- Jack Arno Feldman"Generating Two Dimensional Cmos Cells"
- Arkady Glukhovsky"Building of Adaptive Threshold Surfaces for Segmentation"PhD at Technion with Prof. Dan Adam, then CTO at Given Imaging.
- Raanan Bornstein"Finding the Kernel of Planar Shapes"Now works in Hi-Tech in Silicon Valley in California, USA.
- Nahum Kiryati"Bit Allocation Tradeoffs in Digitizing Binary Images"PhD at Technion with Alfred Bruckstein.
- Ruth Onn"Shape from Shading from Two Illumination Directions"PhD at Cornell University with Allan Johns, now works for Rafael Ltd., Haifa.
- Eliezer Cohen"Estimation of Pulse Shape and Location from Integral Measurements" Currently in Hi-Tech.
- Shimon Yanowitz"Image Segmentation With Adaptive Threshold Surfaces"Worked in VLSI Inspection Industry.
- Michael Lindenbaum"Shape Determination From Local Velocity Measurements"PhD at Technion with Alfred Bruckstein.
- Marc Smadja"Shape-From-Shading Using a Contour Climbing"Went on to get an MBA, now is an economist in Paris, France.
- Ronald Riesenbach"A VLSI Architecture For Real Time Image Processing"Dr. Ran Ginosar was principal advisor. Now works in Hi-Tech in Canada.
- Henry Fiszer"Analysis of a Shape-From-Shading Algorithm Over a Pixel Array"Went on to get an MBA, now is an economist in Paris, France.
- Baruch Bardugo"Design Of Finite Memory Kalman Filters"Went on to get a PhD at Technion in Biomedical Engineering, now works in Hi-Tech in Israel.